-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Friday, July 31, 2020

woke nerves




Finally got my pinterest mess cleaned up, sorry that took so long. Accidentally had 3 accounts at one point trying to get both my accounts properly logged in between 2 devices, and then I discovered how long I left outdated info hanging. The second account showed up last summer or fall, I think, about the time I was blogging at Basically Clueless. Really messed up time for me. I don't suggest going over there at all, I was pretty much having a nervous breakdown and none of it was cute, more like the dark and dirty side of DID, if that is really what was happening. It got so bad that one of my sisters suggested staying away while Dad was dying. I was a ticking time bomb.




I wish it had been that cute...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day. Kinda rebounding from processing so much again so fast this week. Hard time wrapping my head around how in the world I muddled through so long. Actually, I have a fantastically kind husband and amazing kids, so their patience is 90% of how I made it this far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another day gone by. Was talking with my sploit about Schumann resonance yesterday. I'm up and down like a yoyo sleeping this last week. These are from that article I linked.







Biophysics. We're all part of a bigger system. We move about through an electromagnetic soup that our brains can either sync to or suffer from. Sounds about right.

At any rate, I've been up through the night, consistently popping awake around 2:30 a.m., every night but one out of last 5-6 nights, and even though I can eventually get back to sleep, it's only for half to one hour. Starting to feel a bit drained, and we are keeping a sleepover kiddo tonight. 😂

I've got this running on roku like a screensaver, have a feeling I won't have a brain to plug in by the time kiddo arrives. This is about all I can take right now. I feel like I can't turn off some kind of weird unnoticeable vibration. I'm sure this med taper isn't helping.


No comments:

Post a Comment