-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, July 26, 2020

15 filters so far



Remember that time I took Robin Lord Taylor through 13 filters? I just put Tom through 15. The glasses are fake. I cartooned immediately and then posterized this at least 3 times in between the other filters. Here is the original if you're curious. I have filtered Harley Quinn (April 9) but I've never filtered Felicity Smoak. Maybe I'll do that another day. The game is to take it through as many filters as you can without losing integrity. It's like a phone sport when you're super bored.



*Desperately scrabbling for claw holds down that slippery Tom-Cavanagh-bender slope*

You know, like a super bored addict counting down to The Flash season 6 delivery.

Oh, nothing, just spent $75 bucks on designer mugs from Amazon. Star Labs, etc. And some movies... Because I'm bored...

😑

I've gotta make a work schedule.

You know, to be really fair, I'm ramping down off another med this summer and it's still only July.

Why am I not on minecraft, you ask. Because I'm surfing youtube.



No comments:

Post a Comment