-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

just being a weirdo today



Ran into that old pic from high school and cracked up. In a family of a variety of redheads, I was considered the brunette... I don't recall it being this red as a younger child.


I think this was about a couple of years ago, maybe less. I think I slept in it like that. 😂


My phone editor is working way better! Yay!!!! 💖

You didn't just see me run off and slice up some garlic into my onions and peppers. I'm working on Enchiladas de Pollo y Queso, except that I'm going to roll them up in corn tortillas, use turkey instead of chicken, and add colby-jack becasuse I'm short on monterey jack. Oh, and I'm using homemade chicken stock I had frozen back.

This is me cooking. I love cooking. J'aime tellement cuisiner que je le faisais pour gagner ma vie. I looped it so my brain can float while I cook. I know, I'm weird. But yeah, cooking is awesome. Too bad they don't put really cool cooking into action shows. Cooking on the run while fighting bad guys would be as cool as explosions. All kinds of fires could erupt, flinging hot oil full of rough chop veg could spray across villains in a stinging hell shower, slap a queso dipped tortilla across a bad guy's face, and in the end eat some incredible food. Pay someone else to clean up...


No comments:

Post a Comment