-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Saturday, August 29, 2020

back to work!

Out my bedroom window, rain coming
Big dark wind and hard downpour right after I loaded this
 


I used to keep a list of all the projects I left hanging. Not a clue where it might be nowadays. Doesn't mean I don't care, just don't feel guilty any more. I never knew where that came from for years, this weird self inflicting judgement. Now that Pinky and Jacky have made up, it's really rare to feel that any more. You know, for people checking the blog list for updates. I really do have quite a list of things, I could be updating them all.

Doxy is done, finally. My nose is normal again. Just in time for ragweed!!! I'm doubling down on the zyrtec. 

Ok, that's just irritating. My phone can't learn to spell something I write every single day, but it can learn to misspell zyrtec and retain it forever. 

I have barely been on mo creatures server all summer, partly because being off gabapentin now, I can't sit very long in the kitchen chair, it sucks. Also new glasses and sinus and then doxy had me seasick with the monitor. Times I did get on I started cashing out my 3 year stash of lapis blocks and put a couple claims up for sale. Cleared out, sized down, and abandoned a few others. Way too many projects to ever complete. Now I'm preparing to sell down and close out my shop, really burned out on shop keeping. Might keep a smaller area for one-off sales or something if needed. I do so much over the top, it becomes soul grinding work instead of lighthearted play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last batch of fresh salsa for the year. Rest of the maters are small and harder to ripen, so dry and hot. Well, we got that rain today, but that won't save anything at this point. Kinda in the mood for autumn to come on, gotta get through another month first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The headache is finally gone, yay!!! I get those intracranial pressure headaches with it sometimes, this last time was a little rough. Add that to the other stuff I was talking about the other day about fetal hydrocephalus and resultant empty sella syndrome being associated with headaches, plus I had a sinus infection headache underneath all that, I feel pretty big kid that I didn't whine the entire last couple weeks about a headache. 😁 I just checked. Before this post I said the word 'headache' 3 times in the last 24 days. ✋👍💋

Spent part of the day researching Tom stuffs (srsly cool guy), got my workout game back on, kinda dove into another Harley search when the rain hit, and the usual chores and cooking. Not a bad day at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment