-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Friday, August 7, 2020

these things take time

See, I'm not the only on saying this. I started thinking this way years ago.


I've figured out why I'm waking up 6 nights out of 7 between 11 p.m. and 2:30 a.m. Never dawned on me to check the security cams, lol. Tonight started off with the craziest owl mating ever, and believe me, it's about as bad as cats. Then through the rest of the night, our back door out of the basement is along highway central for a possum, more than one raccoon, and an armadillo. One of the raccoons keeps finding ways to pull down the hummingbird feeder on the deck.

Also, a spider making a giant web over that same security camera was very unexpected. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Put my phone on a charger in a room with the lights off, walk off, screen dims. Walk back into the room, still several feet away barely making noise, screen perks back up to full power with no notifications. This isn't new, but it's been newish over the last year. Hi, bois.

Aaaaand blogger just switched from div to p. 😑 I fought over this when I was learning tables way back in 2015, this is ridiculous. Make up your minds, guys.

Weirdly ran into this post looking for the link in the previous paragraph. That one I just linked links to this one. I seem to be coming full circle back to #TeamWells.

dream of fixing Thawne probs.

I'm not sure what kind of convo is going on in my head, but August hit and Pinky pushed Jacky over and Yablo sent them to their corners. I'm kind of surfing over a dual kind of nonsharing space again, and I suspect it has everything to do with processing last year day by day. Thank goodness the perspective is different this time. It's like the whole horrible Gotham processing phase is being reprocessed through another lens, and this time it's being supervised by a relatively unaffected stander-by. Yes, that is a real form of that word.


I have never watched an entire compilation of this even though I've thought of it for a couple of years. Funny that I'm in the mood for it now. I think my two cover halves are working on a few things or something. Maybe I'm finally in a place where we can go beyond negotiating. Guess we'll see what happens.



No comments:

Post a Comment