-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

rise up

 

Today will be a long day in the heat running errands. I keep remembering all the hard work everyone else is doing saving our kids and country and world and feel a little despondent that I don't have more energy, but honestly, if the deep state really has poisoned me with toxic chemicals in my food and vaccines and whatever else they did making us all fat and ugly, I'm just grateful I'm still alive to see this coming.


My gaiters are in the wash, so I'll nab an extra paper mask from clinic when I see ENT. In March I could go anywhere without a mask, within reason. In April and May I could still go most places without a mask, within reason. June was masks off, then July masks back on everywhere regardless of reason. My husband has been working full time this entire time, no masks in the building, everyone scattering home in all directions every night, and not one of them has had covid this entire time. I'm seeing ENT today for abscess in my sinus because masking during allergy seasons literally makes sinus infections worse. I've had some doozy sinus infections from allergies in past years, this is my first abscess. Rebreathing sinus infection air sucks so bad.


Keeping up with the daily updates. Tons of info and links here. https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2020/08/restored-republic-via-gcr-update-as-of_25.html

And this guy is really amazing. 



If you're having a rough day, week, summer, year... 💕 I know, it's rough. It'll be over soon.

In the meantime, it really bothers me that no one doing reviews brings up the origin story on Harley Quinn, how she was sold as a child (presumably for sex) and was lobotomized and made into a slave. I see reviews about man hating in the movie, and literally you've got a guy skinning faces off people plus how many of them wanting to cut this little girl open and spill her entrails looking for a diamond she swallowed. You reviewers are pathetic. If you all can't see how literally related this all is to real world, you are the brain dead slaves. [They] literally put it in your face all your lives and you don't see it.



Time to rise up, slaves. Fight like your lives mean something to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment