-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

for all of us in loss as the storm rages

 

Can you even begin to imagine the level of public pain, humiliation, and vitriol JFK Jr had to endure leading up to faking his death.

I have my bad days, and I am small and weak, my own tiny revenge crippled literally every day by challenges I can sometimes barely hold course under.

And he is out there helping an entire world reek wrath and ruin on the biggest revenge of all.

The admiration I feel is almost holy. I know he's just a man, but even in 'death' his shadow lies over us all.

Might be one of those feely days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment