-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

DRAIN THE SWAMP





The most beautiful part of this? I no longer care what anyone thinks of me. I'm not bothered, I don't fret, there is no pressure, I'm completely free of angst, and I no longer cave to other people bringing up what other people think.

You know what's scary? Millions of people like me realizing that kind of freedom.

The first step to freedom is the scariest. Letting go of the fear is the hardest thing you'll ever do aside from death and dying loved ones. Who cares what anyone thinks? People having group triggered opinions that inspire condescending behavior toward others is a control mechanism.

Walk away from the control mechanism. Be free with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment