-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

a brief whine post

Started yesterday...

 

I'm not a big Christmas Hallmark/Lifetime movie type of fan, usually avoid all that oversaturation like the plague despite being the Christmas Kid most of my life. Christmas lost all its charm for me in 2006, and it's been years since I've really enjoyed it. Weirdly, I seem to be diving into Christmas movies this summer, and so far this one is my favorite. I think coming from a line of gingers might have something to do with it, because I really took to this kid.

I've been too distracted to do my usual whining, so today confirmed misery and I start doxy pronto for a deeply rooting sinus infection that was probably made worse by masking when I had to go out. I spent a month ruling out cpap and other causes before I finally walked in and grossed out a doctor. It's bad enough to follow up with ENT, surprise. I guess the antihistamines I live on hid oncoming symptoms enough to keep it really vague, despite some very interesting discomfort and stabby headaches, plus, like I said, I've been really distracted. On the other hand, no fever at all this entire time, and my bloodwork looks pretty fantastic, so maybe all the veg replacing ice cream made the difference. My cholesterol came down like magic. 😀 I can confirm, though, that sweet potato fries kept my glucose up as much as ice cream.

Pinterest is trying to boss me around. That one pic comes up so often it's creeping me out. I refuse to repin it on general principle. AI is not the boss of me.


That reminds me, though, I keep forgetting to pin my new t-shirts. I'll do that tomorrow, maybe. My brain is cringing at the thought of booting up. Kinda nearly motion sick from the fluid in my ears and there is some hint at rebellion from the rest of my 30 trillion cells if I drag off this couch. (I looked that up. It's valid.)





~~~~~~~~~~

One of those wake up every 5 minutes nights. Let us amuse ourselves. I got this through 8 edits before I called quits, including fake lips. The weird eye was a glare over part of my iris. Maybe I'm really reptilian... 😂


I think I can try crashing again. Laterz.


The next day...

Today is about taking it kind of easy, although I'm still sort of busy. Doxy was like suddenly finding myself on a carnival ride bravely not throwing up for about 30 minutes this morning, but all good now. Looks like that's a pretty common side affect, although I don't remember feeling like that the last time I was on it a couple years ago for a tick bite. Found some old research claiming that doxycycline is good for fibromyalgia, could sure feel it. Would be cool if my energy level came back up a bit.

I took to watching vids like these last night till I finally fell asleep.



I had watched this earlier, can't believe how much info packed into that right up to the very end. Love Sasha Stone, amazing guy. Lotta info here you can't get in the news.



No comments:

Post a Comment