-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Stuckeyville

I can usually find anything, and Ed is one of them. There's always someone somewhere in the world recording constantly, and they do really nice jobs of boxsetting entire collections, sometimes even print the series artwork onto the discs. I'm not sure that's legal, so I won't link where I found it ($26 instead of the usual $80+) (oh here you go, $35), but I'm on a quest to find out how many TV series and movies Tom Cavanagh shaves and/or brushes his teeth in. I was at 100% until I watched 400 Days last week (found that one for $4, guys). That was hella creepy, nightmares of Tom Cavanagh are real now. I've been putting off Sublime for a day I feel more capable of handling it. I'm not the Ed type (IMDb) because it's seriously lacking scifi formula, but I have been known to jaunt off into more mundane directions for odd reasons. This is one of them.

In the meantime, I'm watching a friend going through a Sliders rewatch and working with Google to make my #latenightmovie search on the big #pinkyblog crawlable. And in the meanmeantime, I've still got that May post on hold for Lexx.

I think I've finally reached a level of international political security where I'm not running off constantly deep researching, which has been going on for hours a day for 2 1/2 years. I'm not worried. The good guys are winning. I said a long time ago I'd be on the winning side. (Here is a 'winning side' post collection in case you are more than super bored and need help focusing.) Back then I was encrypting and trying to share digs on Illuminati, so I bet you guys thought I meant them. NO. They are not winning. At all. And they suck. I've consistently been pointing out how much they suck for the last 5 years.

But that's what I'm doing and where my head is at, kinda challenging myself with having more fun if I'm going to keep researching. Research fun stuff. Taking a break from the rough stuff. It's been an excruciatingly rough couple of years learning all the tunnel and gold standard stuff, and if you are just now starting on that, bless your hearts, but now you have documentaries springing up and you'll be fine.

Meanwhile watching another hurricane bearing down on my kid... They've been through some biggies, so I'm not that nervous this time.

So in September US dollars will be announced US notes and our banking system will be sparkly fresh. Stimulus will start seriously rolling out sounds like mid Septemberish and way more in October. Blockchain voting will be in place by November. The only thing left is getting the rioters to calm down and getting these masks off. It's all a big showdown out there, childish fit throwing while people wake up and realize how fragile freedom actually is. Time to grow up and pull up our big kid socks.

Here's the Ed pilot if you guys are bored and need distraction walking away from the news mess setting all our tension off. You're welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment