-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Halfway


Five more days on doxy. 

From a transcript at https://saintandrewstwinflame.com/2020/08/16/charlie-ward-roundtable-trust-the-plan-8-15-20-partially-transcribed-by-kat/


And the video therein.  https://youtu.be/tAGM4o9ibTY

My own thoughts.

And why I'm not worried about the voting.


In between research I keep winding back up closing my eyes while playlists help me space out. This week has felt so long, and I'm craving again, probably because antibiotic on this sinus is right next to my brain. It's hard to wait through the masking mess, it's hard looking for answers, heat and ragweed are hard, and I wasn't born patient. I'm so bored with everything now that I know more. I'm ready for change. I'm excited about the 'Tesla wall' and wondering how fast shopping will change, already thinking how different Christmas might be this year. So close to nearly there. Shutting my eyes and spacing out through this headache.




No comments:

Post a Comment