-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, August 27, 2020

this is how you walk away from MSM

 

Harley Quinn edit

Patiently waiting for my hair to grow out. It's growing fast, but I whacked it like 3 times trying to even some of it up. It was pretty ragged as self cuts go.

omg that is too funny. Someone used a plagiarism checker on my spaz blog. I'm dying. 😂😂😂

I source EVERYTHING I quote. *everything*

If my spaz blog is the one that is ever removed for something like that during this whole Q thing, I'm going to laugh so hard.

Ok, back to coffee and my Ed watch. You guys can find quite a bit on youtube. Not being paid to link or share, just filling up more covid time with distraction.


No comments:

Post a Comment