-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

QFS (Quantum Financial System)



Facebook is blocking me every direction from posting these screenshots from a video. It blocks them from my phone, and is literally saying I have nothing to even see in a folder from my laptop. So, I have put them all into this post. The video comes from https://youtu.be/jN6gTF2Sum0 and all of the slides screenshots are from that video. The slides are also pinned at  https://www.pinterest.com/pinkybluejacky/qfs/


Hi guys, as you can see I am among the first 54,016 people in the world to view this vid and I don't know yet if it has premiered anywhere else. I've been watching this GCR revalue to gold standard for NESARA/GESARA almost daily since February and it is finally here. I captured every slide into screenshots for quick reading and sharing, copy/paste anywhere. I don't know if mainstream news will cover this since we are still in the information wars but this is the biggest thing to happen on our planet in human history.































No comments:

Post a Comment