-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, December 17, 2020

one week till Christmas Eve


Flying through.

It's been a little over 7 years since I wrote Agrajag. Around 2:30 This morning I woke up from a dream I was having about people talking (yelling?) about Agrajag, and that was weird, so I looked that post up. This week that maddening sparkly itch I wrote about back then has been back, so I guess my brain remembered the last time I talked about it. No idea why it's back, unless it's part of a triggered autoimmune reaction from the months of CPAP (silicone reaction) and masking irritation this year. I don't have fever though, not even low grade, which I usually get with an autoimmune flare. Since I've lived with cranial nerve damage symptoms for years, I'm not very concerned, except that I'm raking my face in my sleep again, which has to stop. Have been waiting on liners in the mail for about a week, so I've stopped using CPAP till then.

That is so boring.

Our lives are on the brink of very unboring. Mama's personally estimated due date is tomorrow. If the baby isn't out by Wed. next week, which her dr has her clocked on measurements at 37 weeks, I think they're going to induce and we'll probably see a Christmas baby. We'll wind up with kiddo and her Elf whenever baby time rolls out, so our empty nest will see a flurry of magic.

I finally sprung for youtube premium. We've been upgrading the TV tech, top of the line app monster now, so as little as I actually turn it on, it's going to be pretty spectacular. I watch stuff like this. 😂


No comments:

Post a Comment