-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, November 19, 2020

Red Christmas


I've got Red Christmas on my mind. I've got that song somewhere in my house. You can find other Dave Pratt and the Sex Machine songs on his myspace.

I got distracted working on the next review post and wound up in basketball land. Trivia- I sat by Jackie Crawford in my chemistry class. Actually, the whole team was in there, but he was the only one who'd sit on the front row, and I was only a couple seats over. I imagine they were filling the easiest science elective they could get away with. That particular class had no labs. Here's an article.

Just hit me that I fuss about not being able to find people from back then, when I'm the hardest to find lol. I've been through 2 name changes since I started college, and I never sat for yearbook pix.

Got most of my blogger blogs archived, yay! I really need to work on my youtube archiving, although I've got most of the best of my super faves.

I'm in a good mood this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment