-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Saturday, November 14, 2020

Everything 'fed' was illegal. Remember that.


It's 6:50 a.m. I dreamed Trump was making an announcement that included these words "in a federally assisted massive coup led by Joe Biden". I dunno if I'm dreaming of timelines fading in and out or what. I know we're close to getting a final timeline nailed down, although it's going to feel very 'bumpy', as one put it.

Deer season is on but it's pouring rain so we slept in.

Ticced the don't count my views box, blogger literally counted my view within a minute of doing that. Serious irk.

This.


I was on this months ago, if not years. I tried sharing, multiple times for some info. I still can't tell that anyone aside from 3 people I knew pre-Kew on twitter even blinked an eye. They could probably say the same back, but the stuff they tweet is on the news DAILY. 

Let that sink in.

Yeah. It means people think, act, and believe how they're told to think, act, and believe. You can't call yourself a free thinker when you are doing that. If you don't go look for what is really going on, you won't see it, and you will always parrot what you are told.

I've got things to do.



:edit: I just want to add that both east and west coast (high end) saw what I said at the beginning of the month on another blog. This is significant.

No comments:

Post a Comment