-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, June 13, 2021

like neon


This is from one of two comments sitting in pending. This blog is over a year old and has only two comments the entire time. Regular readers catch on that I'm cool with never getting comments because, even when they are 100% positive, my autist spook alarm is set on an autist spook 5 second countdown and there goes another blog. I tried doing the twitter friends thing, but that crossed over to blogs and I had ridiculous meltdowns. Anyway, I've been so stringent controlling pingbacks that I just super rarely ever get comments any more, unlike the old days when I'd get spammed with anything and everything under the sun and was constantly deleting.

The other comment is so Matrixy that I can't help laughing. It's another company, but the company name, the date, and the chosen post to comment on all make perfect sense when you find out the commenter created a blogger bio the day before just to leave a comment. Instead of leaving a link of any kind, they left phone number, email, and full address for a rep from a loan company as if they were sharing sage advice, so guess what, I looked up the company. There is a real company by that name but their dotcom, which launches out from a FB about page, is homed in a completely different city and state from the rep in the comment on my blog, but it's all good because the company is licensed to assist home owners getting mortgages in a list of other states.

Looking over the website, it's an obvious cover. It's way too simply made, the photos are too perfect, and the help page is a basic personal information submission form. Even if the company is legit and operating, it comes across to anyone seasoned with web work as being a scalper site. The fact that one of the agents went to the trouble to create a fake bio to leave a comment initiating contact means that the cover site either doesn't know this is happening or lays really low hoping no one will connect dots that it's happening.

My comment back to that pending comment-



Every time I get 'response', like I show you guys in stats, it comes hot on the heels of something I've written and link shared.


That response came after this post

Guess what the name of the company was.

And now, for the first time ever in all my years of blogging, I got this.








No comments:

Post a Comment