-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

next on my list


I know, I go away for a few little bitty days and no one knows what I'm doing.

Organizing.

Lots and lots of organizing.

No, you don't want the details, it's just boring stuff like throwing away all my Johnny Depp movies and cleaning off my dresser to get my new stereo out that I bought myself for Christmas. And deleting a lot more stuff off my DVR. Digging through drawers and making executive decisions about whether I'm going to keep some yarn for another 10 years or simply just pitch it and wash my hands of ever thinking I could sit peacefully making something beautiful, given my lots in life. Who knows, maybe I'll delete 6000 things off my phone in one fell swoop. I'm just in that kind of organizing mood. Take things out and burn them mood.

Cleaning up my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment