-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

basics


I know, I'm failing to talk about myself. Let's see, what's been going on lately?
  • My sibs and I got letters about more money coming from dad passing. The surprises just keep coming.
  • I didn't send out a single Easter card this year, and we ate salad instead of an Easter dinner.
  • This last couple months is the most genuine rest and relief from stress and pain than I've ever had in my entire life.
  • This is also the easiest April I've had in years for spring allergies. My eyes are itching like mad and my ears feel stopped up, but still the easiest.
  • We watched The Rise of Skywalker 3 times over the weekend.
  • I watched Harley Quinn 4 times the week before.
  • New sheets and quilt arrived.

Flying free.


No comments:

Post a Comment