-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Janika Banks has been canceled, come back tomorrow


 

So I found out last week that NONE of my blogs are currently 'discoverable' by Webmii, which has dropped me to a 1.16. I already knew last fall I was somehow blacklisted from the above linked premium WordPress dotcom blog bearing my name, Janika Banks.


Now when I do a Webmii search on my name, not one of my blogs shows up. My visibility plummeted from 6+ to 1.16 in 4 months flat. This screenshot links to timestamped proof of 6+.


Please note that they also removed my face, which I think is pretty significant, given that an image search for me on chrome used to produce all my selfies for miles. Welp, that's gone, too. Nothing from my Janika Banks pinterest board is showing up in image search now. So Google, Pinterest, WordPress, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and now Webmii... Anyone else?


I'd retained 4s and 5s rankings on Webmii for years, which I mockingly shared on my series of pinky blogs, but clearly, the qanon posts shot my sagging blog numbers, which had been sliding back into the 4s, up into a 6, leapfrogging right over the 5s, and I'm so glad I got proof of that, because none of that shows up now.

Question- How coincidental is it that my score dropped so drastically AFTER I said 

"This began this last August when I made a big deal about putting George magazine in my header on my named twitter, janikabanks. That was also the same day I shared a link from a Hollywood insider, a director naming names in the Hollywood pedophile scandals. Despite this, I remain ranked above a 6 on webmii."

🤔

Wait, I need a bigger emoticon for this.











There we go. Click it to go get one.

I think I've been pretty lax about this for months. I don't bug readers with this every day or week, I mostly make a joke of it and then let it drop, and I haven't yet really questioned it. But today I started wondering- Who owns Webmii? And from there I went on one of my little free association digs and wound up in a strange place. And before we get started, just in case one of you begs off well, mistakes can happen, just keep that in mind when you believe FACT CHECKERS without checking it out for yourself. Because as an autist, I'm a natural born fact checker. It seems to be my job on this planet to call out the incongruity around me, and this particular incongruity is feeling pretty personal.

Anyone can go on a search trail and get screen snips like this.








The only thing weirder about this kind of search is the idea that Lily Trucking is hiring, according to the Juarez site, and Lily Depp popped into my mind because she's from France and probably deep in the Illuminati's agenda as a sleeper, probably like many other A-list celebs. Free associating through the internet is as strange as reading a Dirk Gently novel.

At any rate, that is a pretty big 'mistake', if it truly is one. Don't ever put fact checker in my face again.

How does a phone number for a truck driving school in the U.S. wind up on a website description for a social media ranker in France?

And why isn't that the same number they use on the truck driving school website to contact them, even though it led to them?

I find all kinds of stuff through phone numbers, I just rarely share. Some of the stuff I find is pretty interesting. I once got a phone call (I didn't pick up) that I could trace locally and clearly see on street view that had 3 different resident histories that didn't match, and the house was clearly bought out and set up to do nothing but make untraceable automated phone calls. Except there's always a way to see around 'untraceable'. And then I posted a pic of it on my blog that same day and said stop calling me. They never called back.

You tell me what all this means.

I think phone numbers are more than phone numbers. It's like an underground networking system that gets coded through the web, and all the little boofs on the phone number data sites aren't really boofs at all, because when you really LOOK at phone number data sites, many of them are just another form of data collection scamming designed to either throw you off or hook you in. Phone numbers aren't always the truth.

Do I need to say that again?

Phone numbers (webmii) aren't always the truth (truck driving school).

So what are they?

Because if you really pay attention (like an autistic person {me}), these weird mistakes are way too prolific to be mistakes.

But back to Janika Banks and Webmii. And all the other social media sites. Looks pretty personal to me.

Ok, that was fun. I need a video now before I run off and eat supper. Oh what the heck, have one of my fave playlists again. I wasn't watching the time and I gotta scram.


No comments:

Post a Comment