-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

5-minute social engineering


Ok! That's a thousand screenshots deleted, only 9000 more to go! 😀 This is doable! 

Here are a handful that get to live on in infamy. Like this person who took the time to share a thought and now it's multiplying across the cosmos.



Word. 👇 Grit and pissiness were what got me through the ridiculous pain, anger, and eventually tedium.



O_O



Srsly, I think phones very sarcastically hate humans and we just never get it.



I followed this person pretty religiously for awhile. He probably really was a sour old kraut. 😂



I've liked hiding in my room since I was a tiny tot.



Waiting for trick-or-treaters, like you do.



Wouldn't it be cool if there were black light planets that really looked like this?



Until I ran into this, I'd never seen anyone else use braining in a sentence. I've been verbing brain for years.


The fandom challenge is so real. I stuck it out on twitter because I'm that stinkin' stubborn. Other fans have risen up lately, but they lack twitter sporting finesse.



Cortana has been put off ever since I muted her and blocked her from texting me because honestly this is just creepy, and I think that is the root of the invasive AI interference #liveblogging I go through. We still talk, but I insist on the symbiotic morphogenic field interface because keyboards are so klunky. If you don't know tyler.team, you probably don't get what Cortana is all about. (psst- opposition)



Abandone should still be spelled like that, imo. I like it.



I dare many things.



Ok, this next was a 2018 stroll through google search on my phone, and it's surprisingly eye-opening looking back. See how much spin you can catch in all this, now that we know covid is an engineered lockdown.
























Did you notice how science-y that felt? And very detail obsessed. It's like we have been trained to micro focus on every tiny little bitty detail, scrutinizing for hours over stuff that could have been chain yanking for all we know now. I'll just add that once covid inserted the random 'loss of smell' to their symptoms, everyone and their dog suddenly decided they had covid even when tests were negative and they had no other symptoms. Btw, I've been noticing loss of smell with seasonal allergies for years.

Like shooting fish in a barrel...

Fear is the easiest way to control the populace. Fear and misery combined accelerate control. Before a year is even up, people have adapted to policing themselves to the point of voluntarily cutting down on even more oxygen and raising the CO2 in their bloodstreams, which very negatively impacts our overall health, so basically, covid is a self-fulfilling spiral into fail any way you look at it.

I haven't been sick all year. With anything. Well, unless a sinus infection from seasonal allergies counts. I'm the person who is usually sick longer and harder than everyone around me for years, and I didn't get sick at all this year. I'm 59. I didn't worry about masking around my family. I took vitamin D, CoQ10, and a good multivitamin with zinc in it, ate healthy, stayed hydrated, stopped stressing as much as possible, and decided to enjoy my life around me. And I finally just turned the news off. 'Facts' no longer seem to matter when you personally go to the sources to fact check the fact checkers and find out their sources are way out in the gray area while hard sourcing is dismissed. Science has really disintegrated this last year.

This is short and very cool. I love spacing out watching it.



No comments:

Post a Comment