-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

this has felt like Monday all day to me


So my thumb isn't broken. Sure has felt like it. The dr is going with ligament damage and I'm supposed to be nice to my thumb and let it rest.

But the spire is still open, the new cult of the phoenix event started this morning, and the province tournaments start back up in 5 hours.

I met a person over the weekend who actually goes for the gold, runs cities on all 8 worlds. I run cities on only 4 out of 8 and it's all I can do to keep up with real life. I just needed that to keep me off social so I won't get invested in unresolvable conflicts. Better to throw it all away on the spire.

About 8 or so of my phone apps went crazy last night crashing over and over, finally just did updates this morning, had to replace my messenger app with something else. At first I was all excited like it's habbening, but nothing else went down, so... Wonder if anyone else's stuff did that and they got all excited like me. Nothing like a bunch of people feeling deliriously thrilled that their apps are crashing. We really do need technocrazy (👈 oh wow, that's a cool typo for technocracy) to come crashing down a bit if we're going to continue with any kind of freedoms. The sheeple that don't get that are losing their ability to homo sapien sapien. A new species is arising, like home sapien techian, a bunch of tech dependent cyborg hive mind programmed drones. Some people say it's already too late for a scary percentage of the world population.

I found a new potato bread recipe yesterday that I'm really liking. I used gluten free bisquick in place of the flour, baking powder, and salt. Good flavor, good bread texture, toasts up well in the oven. It made enough to freeze back a bunch. Oh, and roasted potatoes work fine in that. I had put a bunch of potatoes in with a roast over the weekend, mashed the cold ones up and used that for the recipe.

Hang on, I keep being interrupted by magic eggs crashing to the ground. "A magic egg has crashed to the ground!" Oh, my.


That looks like a really big egg. Hope no one was killed.


Hi. (was talking to blogger, not you guys, since everything I do seems to be monitored in a synchronous fashion)

I saw that 11000 110 etc thing in the game while I was listening to Juan O Savin (and this other one). All the numbers were 1s and 0s and repeated.

q
01110001Q
01010001


Wish I'd gotten a screenshot.


11000 1100 110 110  =  110001100110110

I guess it's part of the game.


Is it meaningless? 

My thought. Nothing is meaningless. Synchronicity rules out meaninglessness. Timing, perhaps. The 'coincidence' of timing something so that it's curiously not inevitable.

Well, this is pretty meaningless. 😂




Legit. I'm a dump zone. People been doing this for years. I used to be like that, I get it, but you go back and read your own crap enough, you realize adding to the overall ugly of the world doesn't make it prettier.

You guys didn't see the lengthy dump history in that ongoing DM. Goes back to 10-6-20. He played with me for hours that first day till he found out how old I am.


For any kind of context, this is what happens when a person becomes so attached to one thing that they obsessively obsess about it. Not exactly healthy. But I don't know his situation, so maybe it's his survival tool that keeps him outa trubba in general, like blogging does me. We can't all spring forth and conquer normal avenues in life.

That's probably why I tolerate people dumping on me longer than I should.

Back to now! Time is super flying by with so much going on today in Elvenar, but I got bathrooms deep cleaned and laundry started in between workshop countdowns across four cities, so I feel like I'm rockin it. 

My chicky cam. Their little tails are growing fast now.


Time just very seriously passed while I had onions, tomatoes, and garlic bubbling away, I'm sure you guys didn't even notice. Not sure what kind of mood I'm in, but The Flash is on tonight.

I wonder if anyone has broken down the physics of the speeding bullet in this scene, could it really kill someone who is in full speed force mode? Because the bullet would be in flashtime. Wouldn't Thawne have been able to feel it start penetrating and, I dunno, MOVE OVER? To him it would've been going pretty slow.



It's the little things...

Yeah, I used to argue all kinds of physics on scifi forums. I was a little ticked about the Admiral Marcus hyperspace scenes for several reasons, but I won't start that right now. Lemme get back to The Flash, hang on.

I reeeeally wanna get into the singularity that is Eobard as a designer baby against all the multiplicity of Wellseses, but I won't start that right now, either. Harrisons are a dime a dozen, Eobard pretty much made a point of that. Too bad no one really launched into the psychopathy of it.

Yeah, kind of in a cantankerous mood, aren't I? The ups and downs, as it were. Can't be hypomanic every day, can we? Good thing I have Elvenar to keep me busy so I don't pester people about the little things. 😂😁😄 Scott was wise pulling me into that one.

Oldies but goodies.



This just dropped today.



And for old times' sake... 



(:edit: Ok, did that bother anyone? It should have been old times' sakes or old time's sake, right, but I'm going to leave it like that because I still feel cantankerous.)

No comments:

Post a Comment