-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Friday, March 5, 2021

super dedded


Diverting briefly from my #whatsinmyphone series, I'm currently testing on a new staff created server migrating Mo Creatures into updated game play. It'll open to the public on the 14th of this month so players can start establishing claims and creating towns and whatnot, but the Mo Creatures mod will be introduced a little later. Several creatures have been updated and are being tested, but we need to make sure all the plugins work correctly first for multiplayer before we throw the MoC stuff in there so we can make sure it will play well with the plugins. The original MoC developer, DrZhark, has released Mo Creatures as open source, and the current official server owner, Bloodshot (KratosKnox) (open source development level here), is busy all over the place, so official staff have taken it upon their unpaid selves to further develop this awesome mod. I can't even begin to describe how fascinating it's been watching this player group come together historically and step up into this new very positive direction as a love of MoC oriented team.



The Mo Creatures Awakened official discord is at https://discord.gg/vDbkqDRh. That links expires in one day and has a 50 max hit life. I may repost new links once in awhile in my shout box in the lower right column of this page. It's there so you can start checking out the information, the staff, and watch developments as they happen.



My job thus far as a beta tester has turned up a few things that are getting fixed as we go along. I am testing in all modes for things like warp glitches, plugin problems, player perms, command accessibility, and whether all these things interface well or mess each other up.



Yes, my job is to play before the rest of you get there and say stuff is broken. πŸ˜‚



If you want to check it out or ask questions, SilentStarling is the new server owner and OreoOblivion is our main builder, and the rest of us are minions compared to them. I kind of look up to them in awe. The rest of us are in and out as our lives allow, but once the server is up I'll be attempting to keep up some availability for player help issues. I've had my entire discord on mute last few months, plus I suffered through tragic discord fail on this laptop and had to set up a new account just to access back in, so we'll see how unmuting for player help goes....

This is how my very first logins went. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚





I was super dedded. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But that's all fixed now! πŸ˜€

I'm going to be setting up a small player shop next time I'm on and learn those ropes. Silent just made this player shop tutorial, yay! I'll definitely use this while I'm acclimating to the huge change from the last server.



No comments:

Post a Comment