-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, April 2, 2020

April winds

I took an online sanity test yesterday, more out of curiosity than concern.


I scored higher on PTSD, anxiety, and dissociation than I did on depression. Actually, I was pretty close to 100% on PTSD alone.

Still doing pretty good flattening manic swings. The dreams have been more intense lately, though. Memories are washing back in. Suddenly wanted alcohol out of the blue last 2 days. I don't dare.

Definitely glad I'm switched out of Pinky for April this year. Still mostly not feeling much. Not the same as being numb around my dad, not at all. It's more like just not caring. Makes remembering easier. Pinky couldn't remember.

3 more days. I'm already time slipping. All day I've thought it's still March...


No comments:

Post a Comment