-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Friday, April 17, 2020

not really food blogging lol


My nemeses seem to be a little behind schedule this year. April is usually really brutal on me.

My quarantine eating is trying get out of hand. Oddly, I'm actually eating more veggies out of boredom, thank goodness I don't have ice cream in the house. How I haven't plowed my rice chex empty already is beyond me. Quaker original rolled oats sold me out one week, had to put a stop to all its wily ways. Honestly thought I'd be drinking more milk. Somehow I'm munching all day and it's hard to point to a real culprit since I don't keep junk around. Well, come to think of it, we've inhaled 3 shop trips of bags of onions. Been doing a lot of from scratch Mexican kind of stuff. There you go. Cheese. I've had 5 different kinds of cheese this last week. I bet that's it.

Getting a lot of naps though. That part has been really nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment