-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, April 5, 2020

WWG1WGA come hell and high water

Believe it or not, this is my happy list. Yes, 39 years ago my soul broke, but that was nothing compared to what millions of people have been going through in slavery on this weeping world. Why am I happy on her deathversary? Because we're finding those people. Especially the kids. We're in go time and I'm hoping the fucking msm cracks open like a rotten egg. I'd say excuse my language, but that's a happy word today.





p.s. This is not a public list, sorry if you're trying to find it in search on your tv or something. I used to see incoming on some pretty big screens.

No comments:

Post a Comment