-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Friday, April 24, 2020

robotix




Felt like playing the other night. Haven't done that in a long time. I'm sure I could have done better on the rest but I was watching TV and talking to Scott and racing through it on the side, completed it way ahead of the timer.

Slogged through a lower low than usual but didn't cry or curl up in bed like the Pinky days. Funny how a flat effect personality will bend manic around weird. The highs have been way less floaty, too, since Jacky slid in. Still, I did compulsively stab Scott with a pen the other day, haven't acted out like that in a long time. I'll have to be more mindful around my temper. Comes and goes like lightning in this mode. Over quick.

Possibly starting euphoria, noticed I'm forgetting to eat again. More absent minded than floaty so far.

It's been over 400 days since I've had chocolate, 5 1/2 years since I've had a sandwich, nearly 9 years since I've had peanut butter, guacamole, and lemon pie.

Someone finally threatened to dox me, gave me instructions on how to google search bitchute for a payoff. Guess the guy gave up on me, not realizing I don't bother checking email for weeks. After years of public personal blogging, I really don't care what anyone threatens to send all my contacts if I don't comply. Not sure anyone can humiliate me any more than I've humiliated myself so many times. Kinda surprised it took this long, I've really pissed a few people off.

Anyway, all the Snarkalecs been crossing my mind all week, every single one. Y'all got hugs in my head, so if you had a weird moment, that was probably me fumbling around with time and space because I have no idea how to properly fly the astral plane. Get it? Plane. Nevermind.



No comments:

Post a Comment