-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Saturday, June 19, 2021

if the bug bites

 


I just wrote earlier "Srsly considering a new blog specific to review blurbing. I've only ever done that with one other show."

And then I found out "starlab" is part of some pretty significant real life web addresses, plus this little surprise.


Adding an s on the end is also not available. But how about adding fan to the end?


But that kinda leaves me cringing at the disclaimers I'd have to put up since several other real life starlab business sites exist that aren't related in any way to the DC version of S.T.A.R. Labs.

tesslabs is too close to tesla. thinkthinkthink

I actually did research like this before I got Lexxperience.com. 😁 I had to make sure no one would sue me.

omg I got it. 😂 My hottest post over at pinkyguerrero.com lately (aside from Stefani) is Season Four Harry, apparently I'm pulling in traffic for reef beeping now on top of everything else I've managed to ridiculously tie myself to across the webs, I mean it's even beating out Rick Lagina searches, so I wonder if I should just title smash my way into a new web address.

And that idea is taken.



Ok, how about startess? Originally it was going to be T.E.S.S. Labs and then was S.T.A.R. Labs. Maybe startesslabs.blogspot.com.

I can live with that.


Ok, it's at least live now at S.T.A.R. Labs (Arrowverse) (startesslabs.blogspot.com) although nothing is on it yet but this.


Now if the bug bites, I've got a place to go work on that stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment