-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Star Labs- the start

 


So lately (most of 2021 so far, actually), I've been thinking about Star Labs more as a character than a background structure or part of a plot device. As a series of sets, yeah, it's integral, much like a spaceship is in some shows, vital and pretty standalone as a solid visual cue. But lately I've been thinking about it as its own thing apart from other characters, more like an entity itself that historically evolves and even takes other forms and histories on alt worlds, just like the characters. They do things to and in Star Labs, and likewise, Star Labs does things to them and becomes their derelict shelter.


So I stopped my latest rewatch, which had stalled out for a whole lotta real life anyway, and have started over. I'm going to slow down and absorb Star Labs, how it looks, feels, and 'interacts' over time with people inside it.

I'll label these #StarLabs as I go. For now, need coffee. I seem to be catching up on a lot of missed and very badly needed sleep, slept my very rare once or twice a year 8 hours straight last night, and that came after an unheard of 6 hour nap out of the blue yesterday.

As aspie train obsessions go, maybe Star Labs is my zen.





Wow, someone compiled a playlist of all the CC Jitters songs that played in the background. I probably won't take the time to verify this, but you can if you want. Here you go.


No comments:

Post a Comment