-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

in which we find our humanity in the dark, or, clarification on Sweden and the Stefani post

Pay. Attention.






The following two links are so I can grab them with my phone to put elsewhere, since this laptop doesn't hook up to much.

Vatican No Longer Blackmails World Leaders, Though Do Child Sacrifice | Politics | Before It's News (beforeitsnews.com)

Pope Francis Admits to Deceiving Followers, Promoting Mark of the Beast, Blackmailing World Leaders | Politics | Before It's News (beforeitsnews.com)



See, this is what I mean about Sweden. 2/3 of that spike is Sweden, the other third is France.



June 4 was a very busy day. It was the first time I tweeted a link to the International Court of Justice (International Criminal Court).

International Court of Justice, ICJ-ICC

I tweeted a link to the biggest class action case in Australian history over the false covid emergency and resultant vaccine injuries and deaths, and then I added this.


I tweeted a link to this headline grabber- Pro-Vaccine Researcher Admits Their “Big Mistake.” COVID-19 Vaccine Spike Protein is a TOXIN Injected into the Bloodstream.


I tweeted out this thread that started off with Tucker Carlson doing a segment about Fauci under criminal investigation and followed that up with screenshots from my blog postApril 13, 2020 I wrote about the relation between the covid, Gates, and NESARA in a post titled "Fly like an eagle"












And I followed that up immediately with this video.



Continued the thread with a screenshot and links to my post "that pesky whore of Babylon".





After all that I noticed I got a coveted follow.



click to follow




After that I got busy elsewhere and didn't get back online for hours. Imagine my surprise later when I saw Sweden doing massive recon on every blog in my fleet, ridiculously spiking my stats. As I wrote in my "hi, Sweden" post later that night- 




Ok, at this point I can't say that is in any way related, right, I don't have IPs or anything. All I know is Sweden never really showed up in my stats all these years till the Stefani post, and they hit the entire blog fleet back then, too. That behavior happening again triggered me to screenshot my Stefani post and put the entire thing onto twitter the next day, which I'm going to screenshot and share here in case I lose that twitter account. It's a laborious process, but honestly, if other tweeters had done this with loads of other materials, far less sourced information that took hours (days!) or hard work would have been lost when all the canceling started.



















Everything is connected.


Epstein is part of the creation of bitcoin, backed by human trafficking currency.

Epstein was the most prolific mossad-based high profile blackmailer in the world, according to Mel K's research.

Lady Gaga, if the 9-1-1 video is any kind of truth, was connected to Epstein's New Mexico ranch, possibly (allegedly per my own sifting of information scraps) a supplier and/or distributor.

Bitcoin is originally housed in CCP China under the Three Gorges Dam.

The fall of bitcoin and all it represents, if I am grasping this correctly, is the beginning domino of all the rest of falling.

The end of thousands of years of millions of humans being trafficked with shadow government money laundered consent and protection is upon us, and the dawn of a truly new age of humanity is on the cusp.


Our world is about to go through a steep carnival ride drop through what will look like financial hell which will necessarily restructure our entire economic and financial landscape, because that is the only way to truly purge the world of the 'cabal' running everything via banking, internet, and medias.

As they keep saying, keep your gas tanks topped off, stay stocked ahead on at least a month's worth of groceries and supplies, and be prepared for power outages while the military takes care of this mess all over the world. The cyber attacks and power outages have already begun in some countries, and there are rumors they could take out power grid networks. Be smart, take care of each other, and trust the Plan.



If that doesn't load, find it here.

Q - The Plan To Save The World [Remastered] (bitchute.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment