-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, April 15, 2021

the dark age

 Per a couple posts back-

This is how I find other people creating things in the dark for me to find

I sometimes compulsively reread for errors, and one possible error would be that I should have written that as people creating things for me to find in the dark.  NO. I'll tell you why.

This is OUR dark. We are in the dark ages, whether you see them as dark or not. We are in the Age of Oppression, whether you realize it or not. It's not just my dark, it's all our dark.

This is not just my own depression. We've been slogging through a worldwide depression all our lives, created by the deep state so we can be controlled.

Over this last year it has become abundantly clear how easily controlled the masses are in their thinking, their perceptions and beliefs, their responses and reactions, and especially their docile obedience.


Saying that, I now say yes, I've seen other errors in other posts that I know nags at at least one of you, and the reason I don't go obsessively fix them is because I've been so compulsive with correcting in the past that I've dropped everything more important and even leaped out of bed in the wee hours just to fix a minor typo here or there. I finally realized I was destroying my own health over that level of obsession, and now I find old typos and triumphantly walk away.

I'm a very messed up person in some areas, and the obsession to self correct is a primary life intrusion that I've spent years letting go of.

I sometimes wonder how actors survive themselves. As in survive their own selves, not 'survive, themselves'. Those of you who don't know the difference, that is how deep state controls your thinking. They control language in ways you're too dumbed down to get. That's how they get away with doublethink. Practice language tools, get your control back over your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment