-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, October 14, 2021

qualmless

Proud parents watching over their baby armory



Being qualmless is not without its own stress strata. I'd wonder why that popped into my head but I don't care enough to dig around right now.

So this happened. Kind of obvious. Literally watched jets climbing into the sky adding to it for the 20 min I was driving. Looked like they were weaving a rug. Another person on twitter said the same thing.



Also Marilyn Monroe finally died this year. I don't care what you think. She was da bomb and not a soul could hold a candle to her.



Sometimes you just notice things.



Soooo glad the monitor is over. Third heart study this year. The welts and sores still haven't quite faded, been a week since I sent it back.



They're saying everything looks good, but I've seen the actual PVC/PAC counts, and they match how uncomfortably disturbing all this has been for months. Having a long history of monitors makes everyone jumpy, so it's not just me. At least my thyroid seems to be calming down now.

This would be a cool jigsaw puzzle. 




Can't help wondering if the restricted number that called reads my blog and is afraid I'll publish since I got tired enough of weird calls to start doxxing. I'm so over caring, ok?

So, Shatner. Shastronaut. I didn't draw this. Twitter has hundreds of Pepe accounts. I must've nabbed this 2 or 3 years ago.



Do not push me, Nebraska. Got a screenshot of your call coming in on top of this editor. Smh, how do they always know I'm in my blog? 

My skeptical face.




One of our chickens is missing nearly her whole tail, the 2 long feathers that are left look super scraggly. My first thought was something grabbed her by her tail feathers, and sure enough, Scott found a hole big enough for a raccoon to reach through with the rest of her tail feathers dragged out beyond the pen. May have to fortify the demilitarized zone.


I've been trying new things, latest rousing success was a savory cream sauce over salmon, several other yums have happened since then. Lotta salads in between. Not sure why but I've been craving cauliflower like candy. Must be good for me or something. All my little cells are lobbying for more.

And I really can't leave the ice cream alone. I'm doing pretty good not eating any for weeks at a time again, but I ran into a buttermilk ice cream recipe I really wanna try. That's gotta happen.

Remember how I was trimming out all those photos and screenshots out of my phone and got down into the 8000s? I'm nearly back up to 11,000. Part of the problem is I have at least 7 or 8 projects in my phone and I'm having to delete around them. No, not all Tom, sorry guys. Other projects, too. Yes, a Lexx (Lexx fans rolling their eyes), also commentary on a couple interesting vids unrelated to Stefani. Which is still being read every day all over the world. Maybe not viral in my own stats, but I seem to be getting linkbacks so maybe it's been copied, I dunno. I mean, after I found my entire twitter feed mirrored on a Turkish site, anything is possible.

I just wanna get back to some kind of mundane this is my boring life on my blog kind of thing. Get another chicken blog going or something. Do writeups on fictions that don't mean anything. Fun stuff. I would love to just toss my cares to the wind and just write like I used to, but until they get this quantum internet stuff done, I'm just walking this teeth gritting edge of when's it all going to poof. I've lost material before, I've been through so much salvage, I'm so burned out on the transitory nature of the internet and the weird dreams I keep having that I'm either looking for something I wrote and lost or found something I wrote that I forgot I made. There's so much I want to say and tell, and so much more I wish I'd said. Whole stories.

Well, I need to go start working on supper. Yes, of course I have a vid trail.













No comments:

Post a Comment