-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, February 22, 2021

lazy Monday



Learning the ways of the spire.
 


I am currently stuck here, but I feel no shame since I made it this far on army strength alone without a single negotiation. Scott seems impressed. He initially had to spur me into fighting regular tournaments last month.


Getting the hang of culture. 👍



Scott at 17. 😁💖💕💝💞



This guy isn't going away. The mainstream and socials are still doing their best to squelch him out of existence. He won't stay dead, dammit.



Testtest.



I thought suspended meant no access at all, so I'm hoping I get access back one day, even though this suspension was hardcore without given reason or any kind of recourse.



Still there.



Not letting this go.


Best update compilation so far today. Lots of links therein. 

https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2021/02/restored-republic-via-gcr-update-as-of_22.html


Mason jars are already selling out around here. I guess getting our own food put back will be a hot trend for 2021.


Not advertising Mickey there. He's always creeped me out since I was a kid. Btw, I called Disney going bankrupt about 3 years ago for reasons, so if that happens, don't be surprised. For those of you who don't understand, complicity in crimes against humanity via child sex trafficking is already taking down central banking and a number of high profile business owners and corporations, with assets being frozen per EO dated 12-21-17. If you still haven't read that yet, you really need to catch up before the rest of the world is caught flatfooted watching big medias go down.



Mentally scoff all you want. Whole lotta things happening you never dreamed you'd see in your lifetime, including DC being fenced up.

Back to my real life. I ordered some cute shoes.



Love this video.



I've switched from blizzards to thunderstorms to sleep. Still sleeping really well.





And I've discovered a world live cam feed. Absolutely love it.



Hope you guys have a great week. Might start getting really exciting pretty quick! I keep hearing things about March... 😃

Pic from facebook at 
https://www.facebook.com/386655541377081/photos/a.449139151795386/1457056164337008


No comments:

Post a Comment