-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Friday, February 26, 2021

ok, I give up


So I got a hit on this post yesterday weirdly right around the same time yesterday morning that I was thinking about the content I referred to in that post, the sort of synchronicity that happens to me A LOT, and I thought easy peasy, I should still have that in my 10K+ pile of screenshots, right. I give up, the only logical way to hopefully find it is to start at the very bottom of the pile and just start dumping stuff out of the way. Since much of it was stuff I wanted to hang onto for various reasons, perhaps I can just move loads over to blog posts. So here we go, first official deep dig post of #whatsinmyphone. This starts way back in 2017.























Well, maybe that's a good start... If I ever do find what I had saved, the stalling of which I strongly blame on covid starting up, I'll make a post on the appropriate blog.

Meanwhile, time to move on into my day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment