-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, February 7, 2021

congratulations


That's right, when I don't link to medias, ppl look for me. That was from the last 24 hours. If you need to know what's going on around here, I burnt the stroganoff because I was deep in a wiki about the Elverian Carnival coming soon. Thank goodness most of it was unscathed, but the bottom of the pan is charcoal. Scott is eating it, and he's a picky guy, huzzah! I still pass the test.

He's trying out a new cam app. Pinky approves of the placement.
 


I juggled tournaments in 4 cities, they all got the exact same prizes even though none of them matched for scoring.


Are you paying attention? (My phone is refusing to acknowledge there is a vid here. I had to switch to web version to see it.)


No comments:

Post a Comment